Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

Best way to sell

This area is to help with buying and selling of cards and memorabilia. Please remember that these messages can be read by everyone and you should consider what private information you leave here.

Best way to sell

Postby paulbridges88 » 15 May 2017, 21:43

Hi guys, I moved house recently and come across a heap of football cards. From what I understand some are rarer than others but Im not a collector and don't understand it all. I can tell which are inserts but as for value I'm lost. Im a best to put them on eBay or post a list of the insert cards on this forum?
paulbridges88
Rookie

Re: Best way to sell

Postby Scotty_WCE » 16 May 2017, 09:34

Hi there, I can see two options for you.

1. Put them all on eBay individually as an auction starting at 99c - some you might get a little less for than what they're worth but some you might get a bit more.

2. Put a list of the inserts on here, and we can help out with approximate values for them individually. You could then put them up for sale here and/or on eBay.

Please let me know if you need any more help, and if you choose to put a list up here I'd be happy to help out with their approximate values :)
West Coast Eagles and Stephen Coniglio card collector!

Have 1558/1924 West Coast cards.
366 cards left to get!
(22/03/2017)
Scotty_WCE
Recommended AFLtcc Trader
Recommended AFLtcc Trader

Return to General