Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

2014 HERALD SUN CARDS

Herald Sun
Advertiser

Re: 2014 HERALD SUN CARDS

Postby Statman79 » 17 Jul 2014, 16:50

I still have the following Advertiser B&F cards / stickers available for trade if anyone is interested.

- Patfull, Thompson (Kang), Jackson, Steven, Griffen stickers
- Selwood, Jones, Priddis 3D's
- Patfull Quiz with questions: Which of these current Bris Lions stars has NOT won a B&F award?
: The only two Bris players to have won a Norm Smith medal are Simon Balck in 2003 and ....... in 2001?
- Pendlebury Quiz with questions: Which Magpie has won 3 B&F awards, the most of any current player?
: The Magpies hold the record for most grand finals played with how many?
- Gibson Quiz with questions: Which current Hawks star has won the b&F award 4 times?
: Michael Tuck holds the AFL record for playing in the most premierships with how many?
- Wells Quiz with questions: Kang legend Wayne Carey holds the club's all time goalkicking record and has won ....... clubs B&F's?
: Brent Harvey is the only current player to have played in the Kang most recent premiership in .....?
- Wingard Quiz with questions: Having placed third in 2013, how many times has Kane Cornes won the Port Adel B&F award?
: Michael Wilson won the NAB AFL rising star award in the Power's debut season in which year?

I also have the The Advertiser / Sunday Mail album also.

PM me if you are interested in any of theses cards and or album we can work out a trade (or can buy if you wish).
Statman79
Semi-Star player

Previous

Return to 2014 Newspaper releases