Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

New Partnership between AFLtcc and Gimko

News and information from the Gimko

Re: New Partnership between AFLtcc and Gimko

Postby Gimko » 06 Jun 2014, 16:20

If anyone needs help with listing their items, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you through the process or even help list them for you!
Gimko
Rookie

Postby wockrog » 06 Jun 2014, 16:48

On the scrolling banner, if you click on an item the item to the left of it opens?
The 3 Golden Rules of life
1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
3. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
wockrog
AFLtcc HOF Legend

Postby jcrennan » 06 Jun 2014, 16:51

Will look into it
jcrennan
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)

Postby Gimko » 06 Jun 2014, 16:56

wockrog wrote:On the scrolling banner, if you click on an item the item to the left of it opens?

Just clicked a few of them and didn't get the issue!
Gimko
Rookie

Postby theanswer333 » 06 Jun 2014, 20:27

wockrog wrote:On the scrolling banner, if you click on an item the item to the left of it opens?

Just made it so that the slider pauses if you hover over an item; maybe this will help!?
theanswer333
Rookie

Postby wockrog » 06 Jun 2014, 21:05

tried it again shortly after and it was fine...was on the portable on the edge of the wifi reception area might have just been a lag issue.
The 3 Golden Rules of life
1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
3. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
wockrog
AFLtcc HOF Legend

Postby Gimko » 06 Jun 2014, 21:37

wockrog wrote:tried it again shortly after and it was fine...was on the portable on the edge of the wifi reception area might have just been a lag issue.

That's good to hear :D
Gimko
Rookie

Postby Go North » 17 Jan 2015, 07:38

jcrennan wrote:It is great to announce that the AFLtcc website and GIMKO the revamped Auction/Sales website will be working together in the future, this will assist both sites in various ways including some financial support for the AFLtcc website, promotional support for Gimko and for members plenty of offers and benefits.

Here is the initial offer for AFLtcc website users
We have just relaunched the site http://www.gimko.com.au and it looks great.

OFFER for AFLtcc Website users
. We are currently offering a free basic store for users until July 31. We would be happy to offer this and extend it to December 31 exclusively to AFLTCC users.

OFFER for the AFLtcc Website to help financially
. Offer a free ultimate store for AFLTCC. You can have this for the life of the store - usually cost is $49.95 per month.
. We will pay AFLTCC % of net final value fee's (on a monthly basis) that we receive from AFLTCC users. This would be for the life of that user. We would just need to ensure that your members use a code when signing up so we can distinguish between them and normal users.
. We also launched case breaks and are about to launch a live box break section on the site. We would like to extend the invitation to AFLtcc to run AFL case and or team breaks on the site.

OFFER for GIMKO
. Ability to post on the AFLtcc which would probably work best in a dedicated thread. We would probably need active and vocal support from yourself.

All up there are positives for everyone in this offer and will be a great way for both sites to continue into the future.

One of the hardest obstacles that GIMKO is currently dealing with is to not only get the website name out into the collecting hobby community but also to get listing onto the auction site. These two areas are where AFLtcc members and users can help. You will start to see more advertising on the website and forums to promote the GIMKO, the other way to help a new auction site to survive is to get more listings on the site to attract buyers. As more buyers appear on the site the opportunity to sell more items at better prices will start to happen.

I am currently listing items through the new AFLtcc Store and with the offer given to AFLtcc members and site users of a free basic store until 31 December and a percentage of final sale fees coming back to our site it would be great for some other members to also start listing items.

To get the extended basic store offer you must register through this link http://www.gimko.com.au/afltcc
So if you are not already registered on GIMKO please use the link to register so that our site (AFLtcc) will benefit from any sales you make. Even if at the moment you only intend on buying please still use this link.

Hi John,

It's now Jan 17 and I'm not sure if this deal with the Gimko Guys is extending into this year. Have you had any contact with them about this matter? Are we still getting free store listings or is that now over for us? I'm wanting to list more on Gimko and less on Ebay as I'm back at sea now and can keep track of Gimko better. LMK what the go is with this thanks.

Kind regards,

Chris.
Go North
Recommended AFLtcc Trader

Postby Tigers86 » 17 Jan 2015, 08:11

Go North wrote:
jcrennan wrote:It is great to announce that the AFLtcc website and GIMKO the revamped Auction/Sales website will be working together in the future, this will assist both sites in various ways including some financial support for the AFLtcc website, promotional support for Gimko and for members plenty of offers and benefits.

Here is the initial offer for AFLtcc website users
We have just relaunched the site http://www.gimko.com.au and it looks great.

OFFER for AFLtcc Website users
. We are currently offering a free basic store for users until July 31. We would be happy to offer this and extend it to December 31 exclusively to AFLTCC users.

OFFER for the AFLtcc Website to help financially
. Offer a free ultimate store for AFLTCC. You can have this for the life of the store - usually cost is $49.95 per month.
. We will pay AFLTCC % of net final value fee's (on a monthly basis) that we receive from AFLTCC users. This would be for the life of that user. We would just need to ensure that your members use a code when signing up so we can distinguish between them and normal users.
. We also launched case breaks and are about to launch a live box break section on the site. We would like to extend the invitation to AFLtcc to run AFL case and or team breaks on the site.

OFFER for GIMKO
. Ability to post on the AFLtcc which would probably work best in a dedicated thread. We would probably need active and vocal support from yourself.

All up there are positives for everyone in this offer and will be a great way for both sites to continue into the future.

One of the hardest obstacles that GIMKO is currently dealing with is to not only get the website name out into the collecting hobby community but also to get listing onto the auction site. These two areas are where AFLtcc members and users can help. You will start to see more advertising on the website and forums to promote the GIMKO, the other way to help a new auction site to survive is to get more listings on the site to attract buyers. As more buyers appear on the site the opportunity to sell more items at better prices will start to happen.

I am currently listing items through the new AFLtcc Store and with the offer given to AFLtcc members and site users of a free basic store until 31 December and a percentage of final sale fees coming back to our site it would be great for some other members to also start listing items.

To get the extended basic store offer you must register through this link http://www.gimko.com.au/afltcc
So if you are not already registered on GIMKO please use the link to register so that our site (AFLtcc) will benefit from any sales you make. Even if at the moment you only intend on buying please still use this link.

Hi John,

It's now Jan 17 and I'm not sure if this deal with the Gimko Guys is extending into this year. Have you had any contact with them about this matter? Are we still getting free store listings or is that now over for us? I'm wanting to list more on Gimko and less on Ebay as I'm back at sea now and can keep track of Gimko better. LMK what the go is with this thanks.

Kind regards,

Chris.

I think I'm still able to list free listings.
Not in the hobby no more.
Tigers86
Star Player

Postby rainz » 17 Jan 2015, 08:33

I will see what i can find out guys.
Wantlist http://www.afltcc.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=15343

EUREKA SPORTS CARDS FACEBOOK PAGE

[url]http://www.gimko.com.au/stores/rainz-cards-and-collectibles/[/url]
rainz

Postby rainz » 17 Jan 2015, 08:59

Here u go guys. Found out some news.

All basic stores are free. No deadline.
Checkout this link:
http://www.gimko.com.au/site_fees.php

100 items
Free
Unique Store URL
Custom Categories

So get on there and list 100 cards for free. The listings never end so u dont have to keep relisting them.
And only 4% FVF. In which afltcc gets a % of that. So for every sale u have, u help out this great site as well.

Alot better than the 10% u get charged at feebay.

rainz

Postby theanswer333 » 19 Jan 2015, 20:12

rainz is right. Because of the success of offering our basic store for free we decided to extend the offer to our whole user base and we plan to keep it free. :)
theanswer333
Rookie

Postby Richo » 20 Jan 2015, 03:19

theanswer333 wrote:rainz is right. Because of the success of offering our basic store for free we decided to extend the offer to our whole user base and we plan to keep it free. :)

Nice!

So is AFLTCC still getting a % of the AFL sales (including Group Breaks)?
Richo

Postby rainz » 20 Jan 2015, 08:11

Yes. Afltcc is still getting a %.

rainz

Postby theanswer333 » 20 Jan 2015, 15:30

Richo wrote:
theanswer333 wrote:rainz is right. Because of the success of offering our basic store for free we decided to extend the offer to our whole user base and we plan to keep it free. :)

Nice!

So is AFLTCC still getting a % of the AFL sales (including Group Breaks)?

Not just AFL sales, others as well :)
theanswer333
Rookie

Postby jcrennan » 14 Feb 2015, 18:05

Just remember if you haven't registered and want to you need to use the afltcc registration link so that they know you have come from this site. Then we will get the kick back.
jcrennan
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)

Previous

Return to Gimko News and Offers