Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

North V Freo anyone give my team a chance over in Perth

This will be the area that you will find Topics that have run their course and been stock piled here out of the way. Many of these have not have and comments added for a long period of time and have been lock.

North V Freo anyone give my team a chance over in Perth

Postby absti3 » 11 Jul 2007, 19:22

Roos play the Dockers this week a hard task at anytime , i think if it rains we r more of a chance to win if its sunny we will probably lose. On form looks like the Dockers are struggling but they still have a strong list just lacking confidence, thoughts from non roo docker supporters
absti3
Recommended AFLtcc Trader

Postby longsufferingcatsfan » 11 Jul 2007, 19:30

The dockers don't lack confidence it's heart that they lack. And if you're not a Roos or Dockers fan does anyone care, lol.

I'll be at the 'G'. Geelong's last big test, win this and I think the punters will start to get on them big time. Virtually assured top two with a break of 2 games and 40%.
longsufferingcatsfan
Premiership Player

Postby danny_r » 11 Jul 2007, 19:32

I think the Kangaroos are a big chance. Fremantle are well out of form and the Kangaroos are flying at the moment. However, this is a must win game for the Dockers - they loose this and I think Connolly can book his flight for Melbourne.

I also think there are issues between some players and the coach. There were problems early last year too until they were sorted.
danny_r

Postby longsufferingcatsfan » 11 Jul 2007, 19:36

I reckon Freo's season is already over, Essendon will probably drop out of the 8 with their ordinary midfield and spate of injuries and suspensions. The only likely ones to go in would be Port or Sydney.
longsufferingcatsfan
Premiership Player

Postby absti3 » 11 Jul 2007, 19:36

Seem to have a lot of trouble at Freo maybe Connolly will coach Melbourne and Daniher will return to Freo :lol: So far we have dont care and a strong chance thats ok. LSCF u do know the Cats r just teasing you
dont u :wink:
absti3

Postby collingwood » 11 Jul 2007, 21:05

Getting rid of Tarrant was the best thing Collingwood could have done in hindsight. I really rated Fremantle this season - they could have been right up there if they had their heads screwed on the right way. Tarrant has not had an expected resurgence with his second club, and I do suspect there is probably a bit of resentment and infighting amongst the player group. I rate the Roos highly after their big win last week, and don't your guys prove me wrong.
collingwood

Postby absti3 » 11 Jul 2007, 21:16

Well i had the pies in the 8 at the start of the yr when many laughed at me, really rate them could go as far as the big one this yr, i also had Melbourne :shock: . Not sure if they will win though. Cats v Pies hard one on paper the Cats purely because the Pies have so many out but their extra fitness, belief and typical large Pie crowd would not surprise me if they got over the line.
absti3

Return to General Chat - Old Topics