Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

Best card you pulled in the Select Supreme this year

This forum is to discuss the release of the 2007 Select series 2

Postby danny_r » 18 Jul 2007, 08:53

I had a look at ebay today and noticed that other Adelaide Predictors also have a mark just to the left of the crows emblem. I dont feel so disappointed now.

Why are the case cards for series one and two the same?
danny_r
Recommended AFLtcc Trader

Postby danny_r » 18 Jul 2007, 15:14

That should be Case Card Numbers the same?
danny_r

Postby absti3 » 18 Jul 2007, 21:17

[quote="collingwood"]I ended up getting a case and have opened 11 boxes so far. Will give you all a rundown of what I got once I've opened the 12th box. Some interesting observations I've made:

There was one "warm pack" :lol: which had two HOFs and an AA as well as 8 standard cards, and a "cold pack" which had nothing, not even a HOF! These were in different boxes.

Every box had one Predictor and one Draft Pick sig.

One Redemption, opened in one of the top three boxes of the case.

Some of the Predictor packets were more difficult to open than the packs that had standard cards in them for some reason. It was like they were packaged slightly differently that made them more difficult to rip open. I don't know whether anyone else has noticed this.

I got two medal cards in one box, but all other boxes had one medal card. The box with two medal cards had fewer All Australians.

I got one Legend card per box. Most of them seem to have been Hutchison and McHale.

So far the standout Draft sig for me has been the Selwood. I think I have pulled two Jack Reiwoldts.

The Legend and Medal cards tend to be in the packets in the front half of the box and are usually between packs 3 and 7 (of 9 packs per quarter). The Signatures and Predictors tend to be in the back half of the box and are usually between 3rd and 7th as well. This was not exclusively the case but probably about 70% of the time maybe. I wasn't scientific about it although for next time maybe I will be.[/quote]
The box u received the redemption in did it also have a Draft Signature?
The boxes r more random this yr or maybe they are not and we r just communicating it better now there is a forum. :?:
absti3

Postby longsufferingcatsfan » 18 Jul 2007, 21:27

I found that when I got a redemption by the end of the case I had my allocation of the 48 inserts ie Legend, Medal, Draft Sig and Predictor.

One thing I did find though was that in some boxes I would get two medal cards and missed out on the Legend.

I actually made a list of where each insert was in my first 3 cases after that I gave it away because they almost didn't change for the first 5, plus it was making me take longer and as it was I was going for a solid 18 hours of so to get them all opened up.
longsufferingcatsfan
Premiership Player

Postby collingwood » 18 Jul 2007, 21:50

absti2 wrote:The box u received the redemption in did it also have a Draft Signature?
The boxes r more random this yr or maybe they are not and we r just communicating it better now there is a forum. :?:

Yes it did - 12 draft pick sigs, 12 predictors, 1 redemption and I haven't counted the All Austs, Medals or Legends yet.

The final box I opened defied all expectations and had the draft sig third pack from the top, front right.

I'm off to do some sorting!
collingwood

Postby jcrennan » 20 Jul 2007, 12:44

I opened a few cases and I found that in some there were patterns and in others there werent, 90% of boxes had the recommend ratios and I did have a couple that had an extra AA card or 2 MC but no LGD card.

I did get the bad case without a high end redemption so wasnt happy about that. but thats the luck of it.

The other thing I did note which seemed to be the same with the NRL is that the box that I got the redemption card in I couldn't make a full common set, I was missing 8 numbers.

As for locations, yes on some if you found the pattern the next few boxes were similar but then on other boxes/cases they were mixed everywhere.
John Crennan
AFLtcc Moderator

Follow AFLtcc on Facebook
Click here and check out eBay items for sale for (afltcc)
Buying or trading for the following Ted Whitten cards
1996 Select Centenary Commemorative Card
1996 Select Platinum HOF Team of the Century or Legend
2009 Select Champions Case Card
jcrennan
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)
AFLtcc CEO (Site Admin)

Previous

Return to 2007 Select Supreme Series 2