Site Announcements

Migration has been completed however the main site is still not completely working.
The forums should be fine but let me know if any issues.

Help support AFLtcc by registering on Gimko Register Here

Finals records 1985 onwards for sale

The area is for chat about the AFL/VFL Football record and various other football game programs from around Australia

Finals records 1985 onwards for sale

Postby BigAd » 22 Jun 2014, 20:18

I have a lot of AFL/VFL finals records from 1985 onwards for sale - preferably as one lot.

Grand Finals since 1985 - few years missing (1990 and 2010 I'm keeping as a Pies fans), plus a couple of others missing. Early years have some score marks, etc., others are game day still in wrappers

Semi-Finals, Prelim Finals, etc. for most MCG and some Waverley finals of the period 1985-2012.

To collect in Malvern East or Bentleigh areas preferably.

I'm not looking to make a heap on these, would prefer they went to a collector who was after them for a reasonable price. Also happy if someone wants the lot and then wants to eBay them themselves.

I would prefer to clear out as one lot, but will be open to offers in a week or so for individual records if I haven't moved them - I don't want to be making too many trips to the post office.

If you're not after them yourself but have an idea which shops in Melbourne would take these please let me know - post a reply or PM is fine.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks. BigAd
BigAd
Just joined the Draft

Return to Football Records and game programs